IXRFD615 15A RF MOSFET Driver
IXRFD615 Product Webinar Video and Introductory Slideshow
The IXRFD615 is a low-side CMOS high-speed, high-current gate driver specifically designed to drive MOSFETs in Class D and E HF RF applications as well as other applications requiring ultrafast rise and fall times or short minimum pulse widths.
The IXRFD615 can source and sink 15 Amperes of peak current while producing voltage rise and fall times of less than 5 nanoseconds and minimum pulse widths of 8 nanoseconds. The input of the driver is compatible with TTL or CMOS and is fully immune to latch up over the entire operating range.
The IXRFD615 is packaged in a low-inductance surface mount RF package incorporating advanced layout techniques to minimize stray lead inductances for optimum switching performance.
Designed with small internal delays, cross conduction or current shoot-through is virtually eliminated. The features and wide safety margin in operating voltage and power make the IXRFD615 unmatched in performance and value.
- Isolated substrate
- High isolation voltage (>2500 V)
- Excellent thermal transfer
- Increased temperature and power cycling capability
- High peak output current
- Low output impedance
- Low quiescent supply current
- Low propagation delay
- High capacitive load drive capability
- Wide operating voltage range
- Optimized for RF and high speed
- Easy to mount, no insulators needed
- High power density
- RoHS compliant
- Class D and E RF Generators
- Multi-MHz Switch Mode Supplies
- Pulsed Transformer Drivers
- Pulsed Laser Diode Drivers
- High Speed Pulse Generators